Ariete Racing valve 11970-GOLD is an aluminum safety valve for tubeless tires with 90 ° angle.
- Safety valve in aluminium for tubeless wheels
- Pratical access for inflation
- No loss of pressure in the tyre
- Sold in pairs
- Diam. 11,3 mm: standard rims
– Make sure the valve housing inside the rim is of the correct type
– Carefully clean the valve housing inside the rim (hole and surrounding area)
– Insert the valve in the rim housing, taking care not to damage the external gasket
– Screw the nut fully on using the correct tool (Locking torque 7:10Nm)
Do not use an extension to the lever of the tool provided: excessive locking torque may crack or break the valve stem. If the valve is incorrectly fitted, it may be violently ejected by air pressure.
Sandro Mentasti Environmental Protection Program since 2007
– Quality Management system according to ISO 9001:2015 and Occupational Safety Management according to ISO 45001:2018
Ariete, ARI and Harri’s products, while being of very high quality, may be subject to damage in case of impact or accident.
Before using Ariete, Ari or Harri’s products, please carefully read the instructions for use and installation.
Sandro Mentasti Srl makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this catalogue is correct and easy to understand, with some information specific to individual products, but accepts no responsibility for any misinterpretation. If you should require any further information, regarding assembly and/or conditions for use, please contact Sandro Mentasti Srl by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more, click here