Ariete Unity ASP 02621/A-A is part of Ariete Off-Road technical grips, whose form was sculpted in real time by the hands and experience of top riders.
Different compounds have been moulded into critical areas of the grip so as to maximise comfort and durability.
- PRE-MARKED OUTER FLANGE FOR PIERCING; WITH A CUTTING GUIDE FOR USE WITH ALL-ROUND HAND GUARDS
- Moulded in a single-compound format
- Half-waffle away from the rider, for extra grip
- Pronounced inner flange
- Anatomically-profiled channel at the inner end for thumb and forefinger
- Outer cap pre-marked for piercing, with a cutting guide for use with all-round hand guards
- Four wire-on grooves for extra security
- The fourth groove is at the extreme outer end of the grip, and prevents grit from being trapped between bar and grip or bar and twist grip when used with hand guards